Members receive the Journal three times a year, an annual bibliography and a bi-monthly Bulletin. Meetings, conferences and visits are arranged throughout the year.
Regional Groups hold regular, usually monthly, meetings and visits which are open to all members wherever they live.
Our eight Special Interest Groups are also open to all and include: Early Railways, Railway History Research, Road Transport, Air Transport, Waterway History Research (which includes docks and shipping), Pipelines & Materials Handling, Railway Chronology, and Modern Transport; members of these groups keep in touch with each other by newsletters and occasional papers.
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO ALL
- About the Society – what we do and what you get as a member
- Join the Society – There are a number of ways you can join. Follow the link for details
- Renew Subscription – existing members can renew their subscription here
- Gift Aid – are you eligible to let the Society claim Gift Aid on your subscription?
- Donations – make a donation to support the Society’s objectives